Feuer und Stein: Roman: Band 1 der Highland-Saga

Feuer und Stein (Highland-Saga, #1) - Diana Gabaldon Diana Gabaldon's Outlandish series was recommended to me by a friend. At first, I was a bit skeptical, if this series was right for me. As someone who loves to read thriller and crime novels, I don't normally read romance or historical books. But my friend insisted to buy the first book. So I did ... and once I started I couldn't put the book down. The life of Claire and Jamie became part of my life and I spend the next two weeks reading (by then) all four published books. And when I finished the last one I felt so empty ... the time until the next book was released seemed endless.Last November, the latest book was released and I liked it as much as the ones before.If you are a fan of romance (or need some romance in your life - and, honestly, who doesn't?), if you are interested in history and if explicit love scenes or books so heave you can almost not hold them up for eight hours, doesn't scare you, you should give this series a chance. I promise, you won't regret it.